Unveiling a Holistic Brand Experience and Exhibit Space, Gerber® Launches Decorative and Innovative Complete Plumbing Solutions, Previewing Industrial-Inspired Collection, Soft Contemporary Collection, Viper® 0.8 gpf Toilet, and More.
(Woodridge, IL ) January 16, 2020 – Gerber® Plumbing Fixtures, a leading manufacturer of vitreous china plumbing fixtures, faucets, and fittings for the residential, commercial, and hospitality markets, debuts its integrated brand, new products, and decorative collections at the annual Kitchen & Bath Industry Show in booth #N3063 at the Las Vegas Convention Center, January 21-23, 2020.
Signifying the integration of all current Danze® by Gerber products under the Gerber umbrella, the company will be exhibiting in an updated booth with a unified brand voice. Showgoers will experience a cohesive line of complete plumbing solutions that represents inspired design, quality craftsmanship, reliable longevity of performance, and extraordinary value to the market.
Gerber® is showcasing products and solutions with sustainability as a key aspect and continued commitment. As a longtime WaterSense® partner, Gerber® offers high-performance products that deliver on water-saving demands.
2020 Gerber Product Previews On Display
• Brushed Bronze Finish: Designed to provide years of durable performance with warmth and contemporary sophistication, Brushed Bronze is the newest hue joining the Gerber® finish lineup. Achieved using the physical vapor deposition (PVD) process, Brushed Bronze will be available in both the Parma® and the new Kinzie™ kitchen collections. The Parma® and Vaughn® bath collections will also be expanding to add Brushed Bronze options for sink, shower, and tub fittings. Additional coordinating components and accessories will also be introduced in Brushed Bronze, for a total of over 100 SKUs, to provide full-room, single-finish solutions. The Brushed Bronze finish will be available late summer 2020.
• Floor-Mounted Tub Fillers: Previewing at KBIS 2020 and available for purchase late summer 2020, Gerber® is introducing floor-mounted tub fillers to match three popular bath collections: Parma®, Sirius® and Opulence®. Ideal for bathrooms featuring freestanding tub installations, the new floor-mounted tub fillers will be available in four finishes: Classic Chrome, Brushed Nickel, Satin Black, and the new Brushed Bronze.
• Kinzie™ Kitchen Collection: Gerber’s newest kitchen collection draws inspiration from industrial-era plumbing forms with modern appeal, high-quality craftsmanship, and reliable performance. Available late summer 2020, the collection will include a pre-rinse faucet, pull-down faucet, pull-down prep faucet, and wall-mounted pot filler. The Kinzie™ Collection will be available in Classic Chrome, Stainless Steel, and the all-new Brushed Bronze finishes.
• Lemora™ Bath Collection: On display at KBIS 2020, Gerber’s Lemora™ Bath Collection will feature forms drawing from nature’s inspiration.
- The Lemora™ Collection’s initial introduction, available March 2020, will be a new two-piece, WaterSense®-certified, 1.28 gpf toilet. The tight tank-to-bowl fit and fully-skirted concealed trapway will provide a sleek appearance.
- The full line of Lemora™ complementary fittings, available late summer 2020, will feature single-handle and widespread sink faucets, a roman tub faucet, and several options for tub and shower solutions powered by Gerber’s innovative Treysta® pressure balance platform for maximum installation flexibility and innovative endurance.
• Viper® 0.8 gpf Toilet: Gerber® is adding to its Viper® plumber-friendly family of toilets with a super-efficient 0.8 gpf model, which will save 50% more water than the national standard. The Viper® 0.8 gpf toilet will exceed all WaterSense® performance requirements and save 33% more water than high-efficiency toilets. Available March 2020.
• Wicker Park™ Two-Piece Concealed Trapway Toilet: The Gerber® Wicker Park™ Collection will soon include a two-piece toilet with a concealed trapway. Available March 2020, the fully skirted style provides a sleek, simplified style that is easy to clean and maintain. The geometric design of the two-piece is a perfect complement to the one-piece option – providing a one-piece design at a two-piece price point.
For more information about the Lemora®, or any other beautiful Gerber kitchen/bath products, please visit Gerber site.